What we do
2014 Healthcare Workforce Diversity Forum, Vanderbilt University Bobby Frist, CEO HealthStream, Keynote Speaker Jacky Akbari Board Chair
The mission of the National Organization for Workforce Diversity is to provide the world’s leading organizations with the resources needed to improve performance to meet and exceed mission critical goals. Providing a collaborative voice for workforce diversity leaders, resources include:
REGIONAL CONFERENCES FORUMS, SUMMITS AND RECOGNITION EVENTS
The National Organization for Workforce Diversity presents trailblazing events presenting groundbreaking research, benchmark initiatives and best practice processes, including:
- Healthcare Workforce Diversity Forum
- Women in the Workforce Summit
- Faith in the Workplace
- CARE- Construction, Architecture, and Real Estate Diversity Forum
- Technology and Engineering Diversity Summit
- Employee Engagement Summit
CUSTOMIZED CONSULTATION SERVICES
Executive Consultation and Strategic Planning
Seasoned, experienced executives can provide valuable consultation to your executive team on all areas of workforce innovation, including diversity and inclusion strategy. We can help you and your executive team develop an integrated strategic plan that builds clarity and consensus among you on a critical game-plan for the future success of your business. Our team-based approach to strategic plan development ensures engagement of your key stakeholders in action plan development and execution and consistent successful plan implementation. And as any executive leader knows, a strategic plan is only as good as your ability to execute it effectively.
Client Event Management:
Strategic event management for clients to ensure maximum impact and alignment with mission critical business goals relative to diversity and inclusion goals.
- Full Service Event Management Services- including registration, securing speakers, agenda management and external strategic partnership alliance management
- Pre-Event and Post-Event analysis, including measurement standards to align event with business goals
- Budget and Fiscal management of events
- Strategically manage Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), Diversity Councils and Business Synergy Teams for clients to ensure maximum impact and alignment with mission critical business goals.
- Train the trainer programs for ERG leaders to ensure consistency application
- Spearhead membership engagement and develop creative initiatives to increase ERG visibility and membership.
- Budget and Fiscal management of ERG and Diversity Council programming and related reports.
- Leverage talent recruitment objectives through ERGs utilization: maximizing and rewarding talent pipeline to improve impact.
- Develop design and presentation of ERG guidelines, processes, business plans.
- Execute ERG strategy through project plans, communications, stakeholder engagement, key measurement criteria and mission alignment
Employee Resource Group Seminar Nissan North America, Cracker Barrel with Deena Fidas Human Rights CampaignWorkforce Analytics and Data Management
- Manage workforce analytic data including diversity and inclusion initiatives to ensure tracking and reporting processes measure business impact and results.
- Produce key leadership reports relative to Diversity and Inclusion-including impact reports measuring initiative impact relative to goals.